The Receiving Warehouse Associate is responsible for unloading, moving and receiving incoming freight while maintaining communication with a variety of departments.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Label product and move to new physical location while considering the weight and height on skids for proper placement within the warehouse
- Communicate with PM’s on requirements and issues
- Manage inventory within the racks combining skids to open locations within the warehouse
- Verify the incoming product quantities match the packing list
- Receive incoming product into the company’s ERP system
- Maintain communication with the Control department
- Locate hot parts for QC inspectors and transfer hot parts on the calendar to the appropriate color
- Keep the receiving area in a safe condition (i.e. maintaining walk-ways between isles and keeping the fire extinguisher path open)
- Print fair tags on the access fair data base
- Monitor spreadsheets to locate containers and vessel receipts
- Prepare products for job 1’s and in-house-rebox
- Maintain a record of all incoming products for cross department reference (including a list of damaged product to be followed up on for proper credit)
- Open crates and boxes for the PM’s and QC
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Responding to internal customer emails
- Make sure all product is inside the warehouse before closing
- Special projects as requested
Qualifications and Skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer skills
- Prior experience in warehouse distribution preferred
- Fork Lift Certified/ Able to obtain a Fork Lift Certification
SRI offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vacation and 401k.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Background check is a part of our hiring process.
Please submit your resume and salary requirements to be considered.