Seeking a full time Customer Care Admin to provide clerical support, data entry, customer follow-up and updating of systems.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Supports the team by entering sales orders, update /monitor inventory with current customer forecast/usage data, purchase order entry, etc.
- Generation, review and update of daily reports
- Preparing and maintaining various Excel spreadsheets
- Organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files
- Maintaining effective communication with various internal departments as well as customer and supplier as directed
- Expedite and/or make schedule changes as directed
- Special projects as directed
- High School or Equivalent; Associates Degree preferred
- 2 year’s prior manufacturing experience in purchasing, project, product or office administration
- Ability to work independently
- Extreme attention to detail with strong organization skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and oral
- Firm knowledge of, MS Office Suite, Outlook, and Access
- Thrives in an environment of multi-tasking priorities, deadline driven, with routine interruptions