Specialty Resources is a global sourcing and inventory management company for precision components & specialty products. Our domestic and offshore partnered factories allow us to source and supply our customers with quality products at competitive prices. SRI can supply; precision machined components, stampings, bearings, castings & forgings, cold headed & powdered metal parts, electrical components, rubber & plastics, seals, gaskets, springs, sheet metal fabrication and fasteners.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Operates lift trucks or hand trucks to move or hoist materials/parts to proper areas.
- Operates stretch wrap banders.
- Accurately and quickly pick products following the picking ticket precisely.
- Pack and arrange orders into shipping containers or other packaging for shipment.
- Quality assurance: Verify item count and identity accuracy of products, ensuring packages are shipped to the correct location.
- Ship product accurately with our integrated software suite.
- Create shipping labels and tracking numbers for outgoing orders.
- Assist with shipping or product inquiries.
- Consistently seek ways to increase efficiencies and operational productivity of the work flow.
- Maintain a clean, safe and organized workspace at all times.
- Preparing documents such as work orders or bills of lading.
- Corresponding with establishment representatives to rectify problems.
- Packing, sealing, labeling, or affixing postage to prepare materials for transport.
- Ability to frequently lift and move up to 50 lbs.
- Very active position that requires standing, stooping, climbing, reaching, walking, stepping, kneeling, crawling
- 100% Warehouse, hot/cold, environment.
- May include hours beyond standard 40 hours per week.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Time driven deadlines.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- 3 years or more of Shipping and Receiving experience.
- Must be able to work independently under no supervision.
- Knowledge of common Warehouse procedures.
- Forklift and/or pallet jack experience, a plus.
- Must have consistent and reliable means of transportation.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package including PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision and 401(k).
When responding, please include salary history/expectations with your resume.
Specialty Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. Employees are carefully selected based on positive work history, reference verification and background checks.